During my week 11 facilitation I wanted to focus on the three main topics and do one activity per topic in order to get my students to focus on and learn what I thought were important parts. I feel like I did a good job in setting up my week by providing a rough outline with dates we would be doing each topic. This helped the students plan and organize their weeks around my lessons. I also wanted to narrow the focus of each lesson onto one reading, video or a case study. I felt I accomplished because the answers given were what I was looking for and showed they understood the topic. I also didn’t want to give the students too much work, I didn’t want there to be any unnecessary stress due to a heavy workload. One thing that I found out through my student reflections was that my second activity could have been improved in a few different ways. Firstly, the format I chose to use limited the viewing of strings of conversation. It made the discussion hard to follow. I would likely use a different format next time, however I’m not exactly sure what I would use. Another comment was that we could have went into greater detail in our discussion for case study. This would have been my job at the moderator of the discussion. Next time I would post more comments and ask some more penetrating questions. Overall, I am happy with how the week went, however, there is definitely room for improvement.